Saturday, September 27, 2008

Kinbolton (UK), London, and Rome

I am sorry that I cant write more but my work computer that I had is somewhere over the Atlantic Ocean making its way to once again sit at my desk. I am right now sitting in an internet cafe in Rome about a five minute walk from the Colossem. It has been really great here as I have just finished walking in the Vatican and seeing the Sistine Chapel! I will tell you I have seen a whole lot of Rome in two days, the list goes on and on (which some stuff is cooler than others)!

Some highlights from London and Rome include:
London Bridge
Big Ben
London Castle
Meeting the Queen (yep...Ok, not really, but she was home, the flag was up. We just didnt have enough time, so we told her it would be next time that we could have tea)

Rome:
Vatican
Colossem
Trevi Fountains
Saint Peters (We told the Pope that we would have to meet with him later too, just to busy)

Ive got millions of pictures so when I get back I will post them all!
And I am typing on an international keyboard, cant find half the letters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! When do you get back... I TOTALLY need to catch up on your blogs. Cute pictures!