Thursday, September 18, 2008

Austria, Day 4, 5, and 6

Wow I just got back from dinner in downtown Austria and I don't think I have laughed that hard in a really long time. I almost fell over walking back from the train because of the dang funny Brits that we are around all of the time.

Day 4 and 5 have been great, the beginning of convention running around to who knows where. Like I have been to Toy*R*Us twice in two days to big up Ben 10 toys for our owners kids. Twice! I never thought I would make my way to that place in Austria! Here is visit number 2...


This was great to wake up to this morning, the sun! I haven't seen that large thing since I left Salt Lake on Saturday. It has been raining so much and it was so nice to see that peaking through my window this morning.


I do have to say my favorite part has been all the great restaurants, does that surprise anyone that I love food? Here are just a few of the pics from what I do best.



In Austria there is a story told about a man by the name of Franz Sacher who invented a chocolate cake in 1832 for Klemens Wenzel von Metternich (a king that ruled in Austria). Today this torte is known through out Vienna and across the world. But this isn't your normal Sara Lee $2 cake, I'm talking a $10 piece of cake.



The crew out for food and cake after a DANG good day of convention and sales!


Convention is a time that you find out you'll be doing things that weren't on your job description, but add even more fun to the job!
Like baby sitting :)



Murray I would pick you to baby sit my kid, but I'm telling you now you are the best paid baby sitter I know!!

Or watching someones cat!


It was an awesome convention and the night we all went out for a nice dinner. The dinner was up in the hills of Austria that overlooked the entire city. Simon, or so he says:) finished up with a firework show that Vienna city was the back drop. It was a perfect close to an awesome convention. Great job UK office, you guys are the best!!!




Mark, you say it all with that picture!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Once again, I'm WAY jealous! I'm glad you're having fun and that you've traveled safely so far. BTW...you look really skinny in these pics(:
Love ya, girl.