Sunday, September 14, 2008

Austria, Day 1

So I made it. Nothing really has happend yet, but we've had some good times already. I already ate at McDonalds (and yes it does have different things than the US, like potato wedges), had a nice shower, and yes even walked around like dumb Americans who don't know what we are doing!

The plane ride was just fine but a little cold. This is what I did the entire time...

And then they let me into their country...

Me with my passport stamped
And this is me eating a McDonalds...

After dinner with some of my coworkers from the UK we went out to explore for our first night. I can't even tell you how pretty and fun this place has been for the few short hours I have been here. We went downtown to see the famous Austrian Opera House. I couldn't believe the arcitecture that was done to make that place!



Pretty good self photo...


And I would like all of you to know that I passed THREE of these today, it really is a dream come true!!

I turn the corner walking down the street and St. Stephens cathedral was right in front of me. I have never seen something so amazing I thought someone had painted a picture right in front of me. It was really cool because we got to walk in and see a Sunday night mass, INCREDIBLE!




And that was day 1!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you add more info about it.

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.

Anonymous said...

very nice! hahahahaha

Anonymous said...

yeah! its much better,

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Anonymous said...

ive done something here to have you a few cents!

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Anonymous said...

im here because of few cents for you. just dropping by.

Anonymous said...

very awsome.

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

Anonymous said...

very cool.

Anonymous said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

Anonymous said...

well its nice to know that you have great hits here.

Sammy said...

Keep the updates coming, I'm totally going to Europe next year!

Hinton Family said...

Nice, I know I am out of the loop but what are you doing in Europe? I wish I would have known you were in Austria. I lived in Vienna for 4 months!