Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The last FOUR months

OK, so I have received a lot of sass for not updating my blog for quite some time. Yes I agree I'm not up to par on my blogging skills, but I do have to claim that I have been quite busy! So it is my goal tonight to accomplish this!!!

The last four months have been so great and just a little crazy with time! I think the best way to keep everyone informed is through pictures (who doesn't love those the best!) and so here we go:

February: So I think everyone knows if I don't get injured in some way, shape, or form within a few months time we all start to worry. But you don't have to because while snowmobiling with my work I managed to get in a fight with my snowmobile. I hate to admit it, but he totally won. This was the result of the fight the following day.




March: Was a great month which consisted of me finally completing a goal that I have had set for myself for a really long time. My friends and I headed down to Moab to run the half marathon. The marathon was such an awesome experience and even though I didn't love every second (obviously) I thought it was really cool. I definitely could not have done it with out such a good group of friends cheering me on! Thanks guys!


After a year or so of blue smoke coming out of the back of my car I decided that I should grow up and buy a new car. First, this HAS to be the most adorable car ever! Seriously I just love this little thing and everything about it! Toyota, you just impress me all the time. If anyone would like to see the cute car I just bought I would love to come and take you for a drive. Seriously you would have a blast!


Well there you have it folks a quick update of the last four months. It also has included work, attempting to take a Spanish class, running, Jazz games, teaching, more work, piano lessons, another St. George trip, shopping, even more work, family, laughing, a murder birthday, and finally work:)
So I finally did it, I updated my blog. Hopefully I'll be better down the road, but who knows!!

8 comments:

niaodian said...

1st comment in 2008...Hawaaa..

BJ said...

Finally!!! Thanks, Liz

The Mahas Family said...

Lizard, I'm glad you're back. I've missed you.

Amanda said...

Oh my, your poor lip! I am super impressed you ran a 1/2 marathon; I really want to do that but I would 1st have to take up running...
What kind of Toyota did you get?

Ames Family said...

Nice update, Liz. It's about time!

Kate said...

I feel complete now. Thanks Debry for FINALLY posting something about yourself! Congrats on the car, um you know I expect a ride when I come home :)

I LOVE YOU GIRL

Scott and Katie said...

Can't wait to see you! The picture of the lip kills me deb... honestly you and your injuries are shocking! You look amazing though! Congrats on the half marathon! Good work! That needs to rub off on me!

Monica Miles said...

Liz, nice fat lip. Ouch! At least it wasn't the nose again. Congrats on the half marathon and cute pic with Sammy. I'm glad I found your blog, & I added you to my blog if you don't mind.