Sunday, December 16, 2007

WEDDING

I just got back from St. George with my friend Kenzer. We went down there for one of my best friends weddings, Nate Houston. Nate and I met up at Weber State my freshman year because we roomed right next to each other. I couldn't help thinking about every prank we played on him and his roommate like: putting seeds on their floor and watering them during the Olympic break (in hopes that flowers would be there when we got back), using shaving cream to "decorate" their floor with the words: "paybacks a Bi^$#", or cutting all the labels off the canned food and putting them on other cans so when they thought they were opening peaches they got corn. I'll never forget the day hearing Nate yell after opening three cans "what the hell is wrong with Smiths."
Oh they had their fun too through putting open cans of tuna in our room where we couldn't find them, tying our doors together so we couldn't get out, and saran wrapping our toilet seat!

For some reason Nate and I stayed really good friends throughout our missions and as we both went through the accounting programs, me at UVSC and Nate at SUU. A lot of times when we got frustrated or couldn't do school anymore we would take get-a-way trips (me to Ceder and Nate to Orem) and just be able to chill and relax for the weekend.
I am so freaken proud of Nate for what he has accomplished in the six years that I have known him, but even more proud that he pick such a great girl! I met Jana in the temple (at her own wedding) and knew right then how lucky Nate was to get such an amazing girl! Nate you got a good one and you better treat her like a princess ALWAYS! (Even though I know you will!!!)
By the way I learned that you never wear high heels when taking a picture with people shorter than you...I look like if I sat on them both I would ruin their lives!!

On a side note here is me with my new pair of glasses. I really needed them but didn't have any scissors to help me out in St. George. I drove around like this all morning!!!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Haha!! I love the practical jokes. I'd never been so creative.

The Mahas Family said...

I think Nate and his wife look a whole lot alike! Nice shades!

Shelly said...

Derby

I just came across your blog! I am so excited I did. You look fabulous and I am so happy I finally know what is going on in your life! if you want to check out ours go to http://theflamms.blogspot.com/

Goddard Family said...

liz- it's me...I miss you!!!! you look awesome!

Amanda said...

Hey Liz! I found your blog off Shelly's contact list. It sounds like you are doing great and you look awesome! I love you hair. If you're so inclined check us out at bradyandamanda.blogspot.com

The Mahas Family said...

zzzzzzzzzzz