Saturday, September 20, 2008

Day 7

Today was a no work just play day in Vienna. This has got to be one of the BEST cities I have ever been to. Words don't help so pictures will do the trick!

I had to couldn't help it!


I love the houses here, they are all all lined up without space between them on the street.


A bunch of European dude dressed up and myself. What more could you ask for?



Me in front of Heldenplatz. I can't even tell you how pretty this plaza was, but it gets even better with Hofburg. Hofburg is where Hitler gave his famous speech in Austria. Since we've gotten back tonight I've read up on all the history that I saw today, it was amazing.




This is me being funny...


Museumsplatz is right across the street from Hofburg. It included the Naturhistor, Kunsthistor, and the Museums quartiers which were also pricless.



We went to see the Parlament



And then we were so excited because we, my coworkers and myself, found out where Cinderella had her ball. It was at the Rathaus in Vienna Austria. I'm surprized you all didn't know that because Disney obviously did!



And good old Lizzy (who took this picture herself) has been invited! How can you not want this sweet face at Cinderella's ball?!?


And this is my hot prince that is taking me



I couldn't ask for much more, that is all I know! Thanks Vienna for having me--UK here I come!

5 comments:

Kate said...

i love you and am sooooooooo jealous! looks like you had a blast!

Leslie said...

So jealous! Looks so fun and interesting. Eat some chocolates and get home safely. Talk to you soon.

Ames Family said...

You have no idea how homesick this is making me for London! Honestly, I want to live in England. I would move there tomorrow. So glad that you got to go!!! I visited Salzburg for a few weeks while I was in Europe. Isn't Austria cool?!

Ames Family said...

You have no idea how homesick this is making me for London! Honestly, I want to live in England. I would move there tomorrow. So glad that you got to go!!! I visited Salzburg for a few weeks while I was in Europe. Isn't Austria cool?!

Mindy Gray said...

Liz! I'm so glad you got to spend time in Vienna. It is my favorite city in the whole world (I did a study abroad there). Looks like you hit all the highlights. I lived one street behind the Rathaus, so I saw it everyday - had no idea about Cinderella ;). Anyway looks like the rest of your trip was great too. I'm jealous!