Saturday, October 4, 2008

Home Safe and sound...Well almost

So I made it home this week from the rest of my trip which included Rome and Paris. Almost three weeks away and it was time to come home. I loved being over there and all the stuff I saw! Here are some of the highlights...

London





Rome





Paris






So I made it home safe until I was going to work for my first time in three weeks. This is what happened to me while going 70 on the freeway.



Crazy and scary, but we're all good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ummm, on the freeway here? is that your new car?!

Kate said...

oooo LONDON! I'm so sad we couldn't have been there together :) Can't wait to see you this week!

Kamie said...

Hey I found you through a friend's blog. Hope you don't mind. It is fun to see what you are up to. Especially since I rarely run into people now that I am in TX. I am so jealous of your Europe trip. Hope all is well.

Michelle Glauser said...

Hi Liz! When are you going to come see Germany? :) I'm glad only your tire exploded, and not your car.

Tiffany said...

It's about time you've updated! I hadn't looked at your blog in a while. Sounds like fun and all on the company's dime is even better.