Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Most embarrassing...


So a couple of weeks ago we were sitting in a circle talking about our most embarrassing moments from Jr. High. I couldn't help but think more and more about mine and how funny they were (now that is...then I probably thought it was the end of the world!) But I thought that I would list my top five and a brief description so you can either remember them too or laugh in my horrifying moments!

1. Mr Gill telling me, "Miss DeeBer get your greasy head off my board!"
2. Confusing the words ambidextrous and bisexual in my 8th, 9th, and 10th grade math classes
3. Mr. Thomas telling me that I will never learn the Spanish language (oh believe me, I'll show him!)
4. Pat Eldridge asking me when the flood was coming
5. Someone trying to snap my bra and I happen to not be wearing one!

All of these moments make me laugh so hard! Wow Jr. High what more can be said. But I will tell you I'll never forget being a bulldog!

3 comments:

Sammy said...

You have a picture of OJH Bulldogs? That's saying something.

Kate said...

He he he. Thanks for the laughs!

The Mahas Family said...

Those were good days! I'm glad to have experienced them with you!