Sunday, September 16, 2007

METAS



If you ever went to my apartment in Orem and were in my room you will recognize the picture that is posted. It is my METAS wall. In Portuguese the word META means "goals" or something that you have a desire to accomplish. Usually while I was in school I tried to update them every semester and add to them as the semester went on. Sometimes there were a lot of blue, green, and pink sheets on my wall or sometimes there was just a few. But in all I knew I had I had something I wanted to accomplish during a certain period of time.
So I've started my META wall once again. The good thing about my goals is that they are in Portuguese (or in code) so that no body will really know what I am trying to do. I look at those goals everyday to try and become a better person. Those goals that I have set have a date of when I want to accomplish them by, how I am going to accomplish them, and how the Man upstairs needs to help me out to so that I can become a better person.

So in a month you can all question if I completed them or not...

2 comments:

Sammy said...

I think if you wrote your goals in English people still wouldn't be able to figure out what you're trying to accomplish. Maybe I should start writing my goals down, at least I'd be more accountable.

The Mahas Family said...

Yeah, Liz. Haven't I told you.....I've recently learned Portuguese. So, I am totally in on your goals, girl.