Thursday, September 13, 2007

My very first...



Since I had to start a new blog Sammy's blog was erased, so with my amazing english skills I'm sure I'll be able to come up with just about the same story that he posted. Being out of school for just a short amount of time I expirienced a tons of "firsts" in my life. My first degree, first big purchase, and first job along with first business trip. A lot of times I like to look back on my life and see my other big "first"... like this beautiful picture of my first book I ever read or my first time I lost a tooth.

Firsts can be scary for anyone, but that is why I choose the theme of my blog. Thanks to Marshal Mathers we can take those "first times" and act as though we will never be able to do it again, so you sieze the moment and never let it slip away because sometimes you'll only get one chance.

So here is to "firsts" -- even though they might be hard you never know what can come out of it. Just be yourself, jump in, don't look back and think: HEY WORLD HERE COMES LIZ (but don't say Liz)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is the first time you used spell check before publishing something....that is a first, isn't it?

Ames Family said...

What is your big purchase?

Liz said...

my mac...it's in the picture

Ashley said...

Loving the brown hair Lizard.