Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Last night Megs had a bunch of us over for a GREAT party. There was a sit down dinner and pumpkin carving contest. Our teams pumpkin, I think, should have won the whole entire match, but instead we lost. I think we need a new judge, but her name needs to be Sue or our pumpkin won't make sense! I think we did good Leslie and Bromley. We'll get them!

The other team that wasn't recognized was Cameron and Zane

Sammy, Marci, and Ben won most intricate, there pumpkin went out to all those special girls in the world.
Morgan, Sara, and Scott won the most personality.
And Matt and Melissa won most original-- see if you can figure it out. I thought it was pretty creative, a bum crack.
And then there is cute Jeremy and Betsy all dressed up!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

5 comments:

Ali T said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! So good to see you...Vancouver looks beeeeutiful! Oh-and your Junior Hight embarrassing moments post made me burst out laughing-Mark wondered what happened to me.
Ali Thackeray

rickster said...

looks like fun, where was my invite!

Anonymous said...

Check it out... I TOTALLY added you and I'm going to read your blog now all the time! Nice pumpkin and I swore in front of my mom on SUNDAY!!!!!!!

rickster said...

so is bee-otch your new word or something, and yes i will wear that sweatshirt every time i see you from now on, besides maybe if you wore one some doors might open up for you!

Kate said...

Deeber... You've been tagged! Check out my blog YO.